search the web

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Reasons Why You Are Yet to Get a Girlfriend and Why You Might Never Get One! Part 1

Are you one of those guys who as tried everything imaginable to get a girlfriend? Have you spent days reading books and hours listening to advice on how to land yourself a cute babe without success? Do you know that the cause of your inability to get a girlfriend might just be you? Well it's time to find out the whole truth!

Let me start by telling you a short (but very interesting) story. I taught at a youth conference a couple of months back. After the conference I felt really drained and all I could think of was to get out of there as fast as I could and get a good long rest at home.

Anyway, I was on my way out when a huge guy stepped in front of me. He apparently needed my help, and I needed an excuse to get going, and the minute he opened his mouth to speak, I got what I needed! This guy had a terrible mouth odour. It was so distracting that I couldn't comprehend a single word he spoke. So I did the only logical thing I could think of at that point - I gave him my number so we could speak later - that way I would be able to focus on something other than his mouth odour.

He called me the next morning, and immediately got into a sad tale about how he had been unable to get a girlfriend since ... well since he could remember. He then went on to tell me about a fresher in his school that he really likes and how she started avoiding him once she got the hint. "Maybe it is because of your mouth odour!" I blurted, and the line went silent. Well I know I should have been gentler with my approach, but frankly I was getting bored and itching to get the story to its end.

Well that was my short story, and the moral of the story is that poor hygiene sets you many-many steps back in your quest to get a girlfriend. Just like I didn't want to, no lady wants to spend quality time with a guy whose mouth smells badly, or a guy who smells like he hasn't had a bath in weeks. And the worst thing about having odours is that most people won't tell you about it, for the sake of being polite, so you really need to check yourself. So start cleaning up, and see your chances of getting the lady of your dreams increase dramatically!

Thanks for Reading
Dee

For loads of information on how to get the girlfriend of your dreams check out my blog:
http://deeromance.blogspot.com

No comments: