search the web

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Learn What the Best Cure For Bad Breath Is

I was in desperate need of the best cure for bad breath, but everything I tried only hid the problem for an hour or two and then it would return. I lost count of the number of special mouthwashes, toothpastes and sprays I spent my money on! Then I did some research and found out that in order to treat halitosis, I needed to do more than what I was doing. Luckily the steps were simple and after about a month of sticking to them, I had found the best cure for bad breath!

So if you find that your mouth is always dry, you have a bitter and sour taste in your mouth and you have a white or yellow film forming on your tongue everyday, please listen to these tips and then put them into action. I promise that it will help you get rid of this problem and you will be able to get back to the days of not being paranoid while talking to people in person.


You will have to change your diet a little bit. Make sure you eat lots of carrots and celeries because they keep plaque from forming. Also stay away from fatty foods and spicy foods.
Chew on gum and lozenges a few times a day because they increase the flow of saliva and saliva fights the bacteria that causes halitosis.
Add baking soda to your toothpaste or buy ones that already come with it.
Brush your teeth at least 3 times a day and keep extra toothbrushes and toothpastes at your office and in your purse.
And for the ultimate best cure for bad breath, start taking an all-natural supplement on a daily basis. I ordered mine online after reading a few reviews.

Good luck putting this advice into action. Believe in yourself and stay positive and you will be able to beat this.

No comments: